The Big Day
If you have done most of the planning of your big day but would like to experience your wedding day (and the rehearsal) in a stress free environment, we will ensure that your vision comes to life the way you’ve planned it. We will coordinate the rehearsal, ensure the wedding ceremony and the reception décor is s requested, cue the music if required and communicate with vendors, suppliers, venue management and the bridal party, paying special attention to details and the overall flow of important events on your special day.
- Unlimited phone and email contact with your Wedding Day Manager as needed
- Confirming your vendors and outlining all activity on a run sheet & schedule for the day.
- Meeting, greeting, and briefing vendors on your wedding day.
- Working with your MC, Venue Staff and all other vendors on the day (as per run sheet)
- Assistance in setting up with the ceremony & reception areas.
- Schedule all suppliers for the Wedding Day.
- Development of a Wedding Day Schedule and distribution to all participants and suppliers
- Sourcing of last minute wedding suppliers and wedding products as required.
- Attend rehearsal.
- Attend, supervise and assist on Wedding Day from setup at Wedding Ceremony to 1st hour of Reception, plus anything else you may forget as its your wedding day!!
Are you interested in wedding day management by an experienced coordinator for your big day in Melbourne? We offer a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your needs. Call us now to book a consultation.
Month before Big Day
For the couple who has it mostly covered but needs some assistance and guidance from a professional during the month leading up to their big day. We will coordinate with your chosen vendors and suppliers, help you tie up loose ends, create a detailed itinerary, meet with you for the rehearsal and seamlessly orchestrate the flow of your wedding day.
- Two Planning Appointments – One to go through everything you have booked, anything you haven’t and all other elements of the day.
- One four weeks before hand to create the run sheet and go through every detail of the day.
- Liaising with the Venue to complete the final details paperwork so the info is done for you – all you have to do is choose the menu.
- Liaising with all vendors from 4 weeks out of the wedding so you have time to relax
- Development & Distribution of the Wedding Day Schedule.
- Unlimited Phone and Email advice – I am here for you every step of the way.
- Rehearsal Co-ordination – I will organise and Co-ordinate your rehearsal.
Kit & Caboodle
If you have a busy lifestyle or would rather leave it to the professionals to take care of the finer details such as managements of budget and suppliers, this package is for you!! After establishing your theme, complete with colors, décor, based on your story, your taste and style, it will be carried out and artfully expressed in all details. We will help you stay in your budget by referring excellent suppliers to match your style and focusing on the things that are most important, so that your wedding is everything you dreamed of and more.We will work with you to create your ultimate wedding. Every detail will be covered. We will source quotes, liaise with suppliers and negotiate on your behalf, as well as take care of all the little details that can be so time consuming. We become your eyes, ears and legs and do all the running around for you.
A partial list of Full-Service Planning includes:
- In-person planning meetings
- Providing unlimited support via phone and email
- Establishing and managing a planning timeline with periodic updates
- Providing budget guidance and keeping track of expenses
- Helping develop a wedding theme/style based on your personal taste
- Selecting rental items to enhance decor design
- Scouting and researching venue locations and vendors to fit your style and budget
- Scheduling vendor meetings and negotiating contracts
- Helping with selection of invitations
- Assisting with wedding-related errands
- Coordinating transportation
Enquire about your special event today, contact Vanessa via phone, email or use the form below for more details of how we can run your special day smoothly.
Phone: 0438 502 329